All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of the dioscorea genus or yam, consisting of 600 species, is a synthesis of new information. In this world of famine, the yam must play a leading role in the regions it is grown. Its cultivation may even increase once the problems which this book highlights have been resolved. The text fills a critical gap, summarizing what is kwn about the yam; it is also significant because it asks many questions, and encourages further experimentation.
- Author(s)Lucien Degras
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication21/09/1993
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleTropical Agriculturalist S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Content Noteillustrations, references
- Weight649 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Volume editorRene Coste
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.