About this product
- DescriptionThe mighty Yangtze Riverthe third-longest river in the worldis the birthplace of Chinese civilization. This intriguing book takes readers along this ancient transportation route, strategic natural boundary, and lifeblood of an agricultural society. The near completion of the Three Gorges Dam has displaced more than a million people and changed the river's ecosystem dramatically.
- Author(s)Molly Aloian
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRivers Around the World (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight331 g
- Width217 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.