Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*Winner of the Irish Popular Fiction Book of the Year* A thoughtful, captivating and ultimately uplifting vel from this uniquely talented author The year that changed my life. For Jasmine, losing her job felt like losing everything. The year I found home. With a life built around her career and her beloved sister Heather, suddenly her world becomes the house and garden she has hardly seen and the neighbours she has yet to meet. The year I met you. But being fired is just the beginning for Jasmine. In the year that unfolds she learns more about herself than she could ever imagine - and more about other people than she ever dreamed. Sometimes friendship is found in the most unexpected of places.
- Author BiographyCecelia Ahern is an international bestseller. She was catapulted into the spotlight with her hit debut novel, P.S. I Love You, which was adapted into a major movie. Her subsequent novels have captured the hearts of readers in 46 countries - her themes touch a chord with people in every continent, with over 22 million copies of her books sold. In 2014 her second novel, Where Rainbows End, will be released as a feature film entitled Love, Rosie, starring Lily Collins and Sam Claflin.
- PrizesWinner of Irish Book Awards: Books Are My Bag Popular Fiction Book of the Year 2014.
- Author(s)Cecelia Ahern
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight310 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.