About this product
- DescriptionIt helps to kw what to expect when a parent has cancer. Kwing the facts makes things seem less scary and out of control. The Year My Mother Was Bald is Clare's journal and scrapbook of the year her mother is diagsed with cancer and goes through treatment. Clare tells her story, shares her feelings and describes her family's experiences from her mother's diagsis to chemotherapy, surgery and radiation. Young readers will learn to understand the science of cancer and its treatments and will take comfort in kwing that they're t alone and that their feelings are rmal.
- Author(s)Ann Speltz
- PublisherMagination Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kate Sternberg
- Reading Age8-13
- Interest Age8-13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.