All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionReminiscent of . . . S. E. Hinton. Very close to perfect. The Philadelphia Inquirer Cynnie can take care of herself and more importantly, she can take care of her little brother, Bill. So it doesn t matter that her mom is drunk all the time. Cynnie s got her own life. Cynnie s the one Bill loves more than anyone. Cynnie s the real mother in the house. And if there s one thing she kws for sure, it s that she ll never, ever sink as low as her mother. But when things start to fall apart, Cynnie needs a way to dull the pain. Never say never. This unflinching look at the power of addiction is the story of one girl s fall into darkness and the strength, trust, and forgiveness it takes to climb back out again.
- Author BiographyCatherine Ryan Hyde is the author of several critically acclaimed young adult novels, including Becoming Chloe and Diary of a Witness, as well as the adult novels Pay It Forward and Chasing Windmills.
- Author(s)Catherine Ryan Hyde
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Out-of-print date30/11/2015
- Weight249 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.