All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2016 is shaping up to be a Back to the Future election in so many weird ways--with Bush and Clinton both running alongside a wack pack of ancillary pols, and t to mention, The Donald--well, get your popcorn ready. Who will everyone be looking to in this action-packed election year? Maureen Dowd. She can put her finger on the psychologies and pathologies of the political silly season like other. Like her bestselling Bushworld, this book will feature all of Dowd's greatest hits for 2016, offering insight, analysis, and humor at the front lines of the insanity of American politics.
- Author BiographyMaureen Dowd is a columnist for The New York Times and a best-selling author. During the 1970s and the early 1980s, she worked for Time magazine and The Washington Star, where she covered news as well as sports and wrote feature articles. Dowd joined the Times in 1983 as a metropolitan reporter and eventually became an op-ed writer for the newspaper in 1995. In 1999, she was awarded a Pulitzer Prize for her series of columns on the Monica Lewinsky scandal in the Clinton administration.
- Author(s)Maureen Dowd
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight690 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.