All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpect the unexpected. That's what Elear Groovy Robinson's horoscope says the morning everything begins to change. Suddenly, her father is in jail, her plans to attend culinary school when she grows up fall apart, and it feels like maybe thing will ever be right again. But the swallows that return to her coastal town every year bring a message of hope with them that even Groovy can't igre. Can she forgive the failings of someone she loves in order to bring her family back together again?Kathryn Fitzmaurice's tender debut vel about food, family, friendship, and forgiveness is as full of promise as the swallows that return home to San Juan Capistra every spring.
- Author(s)Kathryn Fitzmaurice
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight200 g
- Width134 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.