All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis single volume to encompasses the full range of William Butler Yeats's talents and presents over 150 of Yeats's best kwn poems, plus eight plays, a sampling of his prose tales and excerpts from his published autobiographical and critical writings. There are detailed tes and a chrology of Yeats's life, in addition to an appendix offering six early texts of poems that Yeats later revised. Also included are selections from the memoirs left unpublished at his death and complete introductions written for the unpublished Scribner Edition of his collected works.
- Author BiographyRICHARD J.FINNERAN is general editor, with George Mills Harper, for The Collected Works of W.B. Yeats; series editor of The Poems in the Cornell Yeats; and editor of Yeats: An Annual of Critical and Textual Studies. He holds the Hodges Chair of Excellence at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville; is a past President of the South Atlantic Modern Language Association; and is Executive Director of the Society for Textual Scholarship.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication04/10/2002
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight720 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byRichard J. Finneran
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.