All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA yellow boat in a pond sails by its natural world including turtles, cattails, and ducks before being discovered by a young boy and taken to the boy's home. Beautifully re-illustrated with a fresh and appealing look, these Beginning-to-Read books foster independent reading and comprehension. Using high frequency words and repetition, readers gain confidence while enjoying stories about everyday life and adventures. Educator resources include reading reinforcement activities and a word list in the back. Activities focus on foundational, language and reading skills. Sections include; phological awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and reading comprehension. Teachers tes available on website.
- Author(s)Margaret Hillert
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleBeginning-To-Read
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Illustrator(s)Roberta Baird
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.