CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionPublished annually in February, The Yellow Book 2014 lists nearly 4,000 gardens open for visiting. It is packed with full-colour photographs and informed comment. Fully updated and supported by an online database, The Yellow Book 2014 is w easier to use than ever. Look out for sensory gardens, those offering accommodation and delicious treats, and learn how to create your own patch. Find a garden to visit near you and support the NGS's vital charity work.
- Author BiographyTHE NATIONAL GARDENS SCHEME was founded in 1927. Its Patron is HRH The Prince of Wales. The NGS gives more than GBP2.5 million each year to nursing, caring and gardening charities, with more than 80p in every GBP1 raised going directly to its beneficiaries.
- Author(s)The National Gardens Scheme (NGS)
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/11/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.