All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionOne of yoga's most important and influential works, this classic forms a keystone of Indian philosophical and religious thought. The eight-step path to Raja Yoga consists of restraint, observances, posture, breath control, sublimation, attention, concentration, and meditation. This volume contains complete sutras, along with a commentary by Veda-Vyasa and explanations by Vachaspati-Micra.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight553 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.