The You Plan: A 5-Step Guide to Taking Charge of Your Career in the New Economy by Michael Woodward (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.59+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionLooking to Get Out of the Career Hot Seat and Back in the Game? The Great Recession has fundamentally changed the employment landscape in this country. Career success is longer about chasing opportunities, it's about creating opportunities. Creating your own career opportunities during these tough times is going to require an entrepreneurial mindset. Whether you are a battle-tested workforce veteran, recent graduate, or thinking of going out on your own, The YOU Plan is an essential tool for getting you out of the career hot seat and back in the game. The YOU Plan is a straight-forward step-by-step approach to career success designed by Dr. Woody as a self-coaching guide. The YOU Plan is about asking yourself five fundamental questions: - What are my Values?- What are my Intrinsics?- What are my Passions?- What is my Essence or personal brand?- What is my Roadmap for getting there? To thrive in the new ecomy you will have to find a way to stand out from the crowd. It will be up to you to pick a direction and create a plan for demonstrating your value. The YOU Plan is a simple, engaging, and attention-span friendly guide for helping you step-up and take charge of your career during these challenging times.
- Author BiographyAuthor Michael Dr. Woody Woodward, PhD is a certified executive coach trained in the field of organizational psychology. Dr. Woody has appeared on Fox Business, Fox News, CBS Miami, Daytime, and the Bravo Network. He is also a regular contributor to FoxBusiness.com. Dr. Woody is president of the Miami-based consulting firm HCI and also sits on the Academic Advisory Board of the Florida International University Center for Leadership. Prior to founding HCI in 2005, Dr. Woody was a consultant with PricewaterhouseCoopers and IBM Global Business Services in WashingtonDC. Dr. Woody has a BA in psychology from the University of Miami, a master's in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Springfield College, and a PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Florida International University.
- Author(s)Michael Woodward
- PublisherKeynote Publishing
- Date of Publication08/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKeynote Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.