All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to a recent report by HiFX, the United States is the second most stress-ridden country in the world. This book can help. In a simple, step-by-step format, this book helps beginners increase focus and decrease stress through the art of meditation. You will learn what meditation is, why you get stressed out in the first place and how meditation can truly help calm your nerves. You will also learn the answers to common questions: How is meditation different from relaxation, concentration, and self-hypsis? Which techniques are right for you? This book offers a natural way to ease stress, focus your mind and balance your life.
- Author BiographyAtlantic Publishing is a small, independent publishing company based in Ocala, Florida. Founded over twenty years ago in the company president s garage, Atlantic Publishing has grown to become a renowned resource for non-fiction books. Today, over 450 titles are in print covering subjects such as small business, healthy living, management, finance, careers, and real estate. Atlantic Publishing prides itself on producing award winning, high-quality manuals that give readers up-to-date, pertinent information, real-world examples, and case studies with expert advice. Every book has resources, contact information, and web sites of the products or companies discussed.
- Author(s)Atlantic Publishing Group
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.