All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a tie-in to the wildly successful History Channel show, perfect for young readers, here's a book filled with fascinating tales, ancient folklore, and compelling evidence of the role extraterrestrials may have played in human history. What really happened to the disaurs? Who actually built the ancient pyramids in Egypt? Are airplanes really as modern as we think they are? This book takes a close look at landmark events throughout history and asks the question: What if aliens were involved? Spanning history, from the earliest of human civilizations to the modern period, this book exposes evidence of the presence of extraterrestrials in some of our most triumphant and devastating moments.
- Author BiographyHISTORY(r), now reaching more than 96 million homes, is the leading destination for award-winning original series and specials that connect viewers with history in an informative, immersive and entertaining manner across all platforms. The network's all-original programming slate, including scripted event programming, features a roster of hit series including American Pickers(r), American Restoration, Ax Men, Counting Cars, Pawn Stars(r) and Swamp People(r) as well as HISTORY(r)'s first scripted series Vikings, and epic miniseries and special programming such as The Bible, The Men Who Built America and the Emmy(r) Award-winning Hatfields & McCoys, Gettysburg, Vietnam in HD, America The Story of Us(r) and 102 Minutes That Changed America. The HISTORY(r) website is the leading online resource for all things history, and in 2011, the United States Library of Congress selected HISTORY(r)'s Civil War 150 site for inclusion in the historic collection of Internet materials related to the American Civil War sesquicentennia
- Author(s)History Channel
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoaring Brook Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.