All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWidely used among young 19th-century officers in the Royal Navy and East India Company, this w-rare volume offers clear definitions and copious illustrations of the principles of rigging and other aspects of seamanship - tacking, use of a compass, splicing ropes, making sails, and much more. A must for ship fanciers and naval historians.
- Author(s)Darcy Lever
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/1998
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleDover Maritime
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width207 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.