All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFast approaching 40 and after two failed marriages, Frances has sworn off men. Still mending her broken heart from her most recent divorce, she has come to rely on her therapist as if she was her best friend. Even though she kws that she is t happy with her life, she has idea how to fix it. Approached by a younger man, she decides to go along for the ride. The reawakening of her heart soon turns her cozy world upside down. Does she have it within her heart to take ather chance on love? Thoughtful and thought-provoking contemporary fiction for fans of Liane Moriarty and Anna Quindlen.
- Author BiographyDermot is an Irish writer who splits his time between Ireland and the US. His creative work encompasses varied genres and styles with a special focus on human themes and characters transformed by life experience. He is a Gold Medalist Winner in the 2015 READER'S FAVORITE INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARD, a SOMERSET AWARDS FIRST PLACE WINNER 2013, a First Place Winner in the 2013 USA BEST BOOK AWARDS and a Finalist in the 2013 INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARDS. As a playwright, Dermot is a recipient of the O.Z. Whitehead Award which was co-sponsored by Irish Pen and the Society of Irish Playwrights.
- Author(s)Dermot Davis
- PublisherExpression Unleashed Publishing
- Date of Publication04/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExpression Unleashed Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $22.01Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.