Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by tracyk3020
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWith sales of over 200 million albums, AC/DC is t just the biggest rock band in the world. It s a family business built by three brothers- George, Malcolm and Angus Young. And, as with any business, some people prospered while others got hurt along the way. The Youngs- The Brothers Who Built AC/DC is unlike any AC/DC book you ve read before. Less a biography, more a critical appreciation, it tells the story of the trio through 11 classic songs and reveals some of the personal and creative secrets that went into their making. Important figures from AC/DC s long way to the top open up for the very first time, while unsung heroes behind the band s success are given the credit they are due. Accepted accounts of events are challenged while sensational new details emerge to cast a whole new light on the band s history especially their early years with Atlantic Records in the United States. Former AC/DC members and musicians from bands such as Guns N Roses, Dropkick Murphys, Airbourne and Rose Tattoo also give their perspectives on the Youngs brand of magic. Their music has never pulled its punches. Neither does The Youngs. After 40 years,
- Author BiographyJesse Fink is the author of The Youngs- The Brothers Who Built AC/DC and two other books, Laid Bare- One Man's Story of Sex, Love and Other Disorders and 15 Days in June- How Australia Became a Football Nation. He lives in Sydney with his daughter.
- Author(s)Jesse Fink
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Weight246 g
- Width131 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.