The Youth Equation: Take 10 Years Off Your Face by Dr. Jeffrey S. Dover, Cara Birnbaum (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.23+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of the world's leading dermatologists, a major new guide to skin health and beauty that helps readers look ten years younger without surgery Rewned dermatologist Jeffrey Dover and his expert skincare advice have been featured everywhere from the Today show, Good Morning America, and CNN to the New York Times, Vogue, Self, and many other publications. Kwn for providing high-end yet affordable skincare advice and products, Dr. Dover is the creator of the highly successful Skin Effects line. Now Dr. Dover shares his secrets with the rest of us. The Youth Equation first proves that it's t people's real age that matters, it's their skin's virtual age, or SVA, that reflects the way their complexion is behaving. The book then reveals Dr. Dover's unique program for looking ten years younger--at any age. The Youth Equation includes a revealing quiz to calculate readers' SVA scores. Dr. Dover then walks readers through the world of skincare ingredients to create a customized do-at-home plan anyone at any age can follow simply by picking up a few products at the local drugstore. Dover's comprehensive product guide includes many popular brands and shows which cleansers, treatment creams, and sunscreens really live up to their promises, offering options to suit a range of skin types and budgets. For those who want to jumpstart their progress with a more aggressive approach, Dr. Dover demystifies injectable fillers, Botox, lasers and light sources, anti-cellulite treatments, chemical peels, cosmetic surgical procedures, and more with a combination of intelligence, warmth, and refreshing candor. The Youth Equation is a fresh and indispensable guide to better skin health and beauty.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Dover, M.D. , is one of the world's most prominent dermatologists, a member of the Yale and Dartmouth medical faculties, and the author of over 30 dermatology textbooks. He has been featured in the New York Times, Vogue, Allure, Self, Prevention, and other publications. Dr. Dover has appeared extensively on national radio and television, including the Today show, Good Morning America , and CNN. His Skin Effects skin-care line is available at CVS pharmacies nationwide. CARA BIRNBAUM is an award-winning freelance writer whose articles have appeared in O: The Oprah Magazine, Vogue, Elle, Allure, Glamour, InStyle, Martha Stewart Living , and Marie Claire.
- Author(s)Cara Birnbaum,Dr. Jeffrey S. Dover
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.