All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe nineteenth century is coming to a close when Hans Kasper Ivan Karp makes it his life mission to relieve the world of sex and gender. Kwing that his goal will take several generations to achieve, Karp invents a new, dominant chromosome kwn as the Z factor. But t all are excited about his theoretical creation, called the umon species. Accused of being a lunatic and unable to defend his theory, Karp is shunned. Years later, his son, Ivan, is born-the product of artificial insemination. No one realizes what is in store for the world. It is 2009 when Ivan Karp-who has been called an umon by his parents for as long as he can remember-receives a kck at his door. With his father long gone and human mutations becoming more prominent around the world, Ivan invites in a woman with many questions about the umon race. As he retells his story up to present day, Ivan reflects on his inner conflicts about his true gender and shares details of his homosexual relationship with Aaron Moses. But through their conversation, Ivan makes two startling discoveries: Katherine is his daughter, and Aaron has somehow achieved Karp's dream-findings that suddenly thrust all of them in the midst of an umon revolution. In this science fiction thriller, three generations involved in the creation of a hermaphroditic human species must come together in an attempt to bring the umons the one thing they have always wanted: freedom.
- Author(s)Cheryl M Gross
- Date of Publication11/01/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.