All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSew Clothes that Fit Perfectly! Pants, jackets, vests, shirts ...No matter what garments you want to sew, or what pattern you buy, Anna Zapp will show you how to get a perfect fit. Learn fitting and sewing tricks that will save time and effort and help you sew clothes that rival the most expensive couture lines.
- Author BiographyAnna Zapp she has designed all of the original applique art, as well as constructed the garments for John Denver's stage clothes, along with many others in the entertainment business - Robert Redford, John Travolta, Willie Nelson and Bonnie Raitt. She also manufactured her own line of designer western theme shirts. Anna has written, illustrated, and published six booklets on her no fail methods of clothing construction.
- Author(s)Anna Zapp
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKP Books
- Out-of-print date26/03/2013
- Content NoteIll.100col.ill.
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.