Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe problem with all fad diets like the Cabbage Soup Diet, Atkins Diet, Maple Syrup Diet and many, many others is that they don't encourage a permanent change. In fact they introduce a change that it would be extremely unhealthy to maintain for the long term. Anyone who has tried one of these approaches for any length of time will kw that these diets bring thing but low blood sugar, bad moods, hunger cravings and disruption to digestive function and to life patterns. All the focus is on the initial loss of weight and then the dieter goes back to their rmal eating habits without solving the issues that caused the problems in the first place. With the Zen Diet it is different, since the focus is on the small but permanent changes that you will continue for life. Each change is a positive evolution in behaviour, that brings vitality, harmony and well-being. No big dramatic change, just small, positive ones. The Zen Diet is the first diet to offer a long-term solution based on Kaizen and other harmonious spiritual principles from Japan. This is the first diet, also, to work in harmony with how your body burns fat. You make subtle adjustments to how you eat so that the nutrients feed your body while starving your fat stores. All the changes in the Zen Diet work synergistically to transform your physical health, lifestyle and mental outlook, profoundly altering your view of your self and your interaction with food. The Zen Diet will teach you the art of renewal and the secrets of effortless attitude adjustment. Learn the art of making new habits and permanent positive changes.
- Author BiographyMartin Faulks has been a student of the oriental arts since he was five years old. He trained in Zen Buddhism in Japan, has a black belt in the Korean martial art, Kuk Sool Won and is proficient in the mystical disciplines of China including Tai Chi, Meditation, Qi Gong and the legendary form of Yi Jin Jing. His previous books include Secrets or Rejuvenation: Zen Warrior Exercises and Becoming a Ninja Warrior: A Quest to Recover the Secret Legacy of Japan's Most Secret Warriors Philippa Faulks is a writer and researcher of alternative history and religion, with a special interest in Ancient Egypt. Philippa originally trained as an aromatherapist and worked extensively within the health food trade; her main areas of study were herbology and the everyday life of the Ancient Egyptians. She lives and works in Suffolk, England. Her previous books and forthcoming titles include: The Masonic Magician: The Life and Death of Count Cagliostro and his Egyptian Rite and The Secrets of Meditation.
- Author(s)Martin Faulks,Philippa Faulks,Richard Faulks
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width125 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.