About this product
- DescriptionWhile at the Winding River Lodge, the Aldens hear about a zombie living in the surrounding forest! As the signs of zombie attacks start to mount, the Boxcar Children recruit the help of a reporter and some locals. But is someone hiding information? Or should the Boxcar Children really be afraid of things that go bump in the night?
- Author(s)Gertrude Chandler Warner
- PublisherAlbert Whitman & Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBoxcar Children
- Series Part/Volume Number128
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbert Whitman & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert Papp
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.