All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionJoyce Carol Oates, Stephen King, and other experts on horror fiction deem H. P. Lovecraft the master teller of weird tales. These six chilling stories - all published between 1922 and 1937 - offer compelling journeys into the land of the undead: Herbert West-Reanimator, In the Vault, The Thing on the Doorstep, Pickman's Model, Cool Air, and The Outsider.
- Author BiographyH. P. Lovecraft started his career writing poetry and essays, but turned to fiction in 1917 and found his niche as a writer of horror and the supernatural. Although he wasn't widely read during his lifetime, his reputation - and readership - grew quickly after his death in 1937. Often compared to Edgar Allan Poe, Lovecraft is considered to be one of the most important horror writers of the 20th century.
- Author(s)H. Lovecraft
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.