Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrilliant and successful, James Marlowe puts in long alcohol and cocaine fuelled hours as an advertising director, creating a new campaign for an international bank. As his life disintegrates around him he comes to despise his client, the corporate world, and himself. Now his imagination is fired t by slogans, but by a set of characters he calls The Zoo They lead him into a new, crazier world than the one that's thrown him out. The way back to sanity, the wife and son he's lost, might lie behind the fantasy.
- Author BiographyJamie Mollart runs his own advertising company, and has won awards for marketing. Over the years he has been widely published in magazines, been a guest on some well-respected podcasts and blogs, and Patrick Neate called him 'quite a writer' on the Book Slam podcast. He is married and lives in Leicestershire with his wife and cat.
- Author(s)Jamie Mollart
- PublisherSandstone Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDingwall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSandstone Press Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.63
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.