All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on his popular lecture series and drawing from a career spanning 40 year of award-winning image-making, Art Wolfe shares his magnum opus: a rich array of insights, advice and techniques aimed at dramatically shifting the way readers see, offering the most comprehensive, imaginative master class available in a photography books. It features more than 300 gorgeous images of nature, culture and travel. Topics covered include how to discover what your subject actually is, how to select the right camera and lens, when and why to choose between colour and black and white, and creative solutions for common pitfalls.
- Author BiographyArt Wolfe's stunning images are recognised throughout the world for their mastery of colour, composition and perspective. Rob Sheppard is the author and photographer of more than 30 books and hundreds of articles, and is a well-known speaker and workshop leader. He was formerly the long-time editor of Outdoor Photographer magazine.
- Author(s)Art Wolfe,Rob Sheppard
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmphoto Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 300 photographs
- Weight1048 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.