All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with everything a modern bride needs to organize her perfect big day, The Bride's Essential Wedding Planner is like having your own personal wedding consultant. It contains a wealth of completely up-to-date information about the entire planning process: checklists for every step, interview questions for potential service providers, worksheets to record vendor services and costs, DIY and money-saving hints, at-a-glance advice, a 16-month fill-in calendar, sleeves to hold business cards, guest list and seating chart organisers, pockets on all tab dividers and more!
- Author BiographyAmy Nebens, a former senior articles editor at Martha Stewart Weddings and associate editor at Bridal Guide, is a freelance writer and editor. The author of The Bride's Book of Lists: Things to Do & Questions to Ask (Sterling) and For Your Wedding: Traditional Gowns (Friedman).
- Author(s)Amy Nebens
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight1946 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine64 mm
- Illustrator(s)Greg Stadler
- Edition StatementDe Luxe edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.