All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this totally revised and updated edition of the underground classic, The E-Myth , Michael Gerber explores the myths surrounding starting your own business and shows how common assumptions, expectations and even technical expertise can get in the way of running a business.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Gerber is a true legend of entrepreneurship. INC. magazine called him the World's #1 Small Business Guru. He is the Co-Founder and Chairman of Michael E. Gerber Companies-a group of highly unique enterprises dedicated to creating world-class start-ups and entrepreneurs in every industry and economy-a company that transforms the way small business owners grow their companies and which has evolved into an empire over its history of nearly three decades.
- Author(s)Michael E. Gerber
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Read byMichael E. Gerber
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.