All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the key debates that have shaped that techlogical journey, from ancient to modern times. The e-Learning reader provides a scholarly collection of key texts which examine the concept and practice of e-learning in post-compulsory education. The book brings together a series of formative historical and recent articles which frame the debate on e-learning, drawing together new comments from leading experts in the field of e-learning. Techlogical advancements have revolutionised the field of learning in the past twenty years and are continuing to push the boundaries of institutions towards new forms of kwledge construction, social interaction and meaning making. This book examines the key debates that have shaped that techlogical journey, from ancient to modern times, and draws together meaningful articles to provide an expert guide for e-learning practitioners, research staff, students and industrial trainees.
- Author BiographySara de Freitas is Professor of Virtual Environments and Director of Research at the Serious Games Institute, University of Coventry, UK. Dr Jill Jameson is Director of Research at the University of Greenwich, UK. She is the Series Editor of the 'Essential FE Toolkit Series.'
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJill Jameson,Sara de Freitas
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.