The iPhone Book: Covers iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, and iPhone 3GS by Scott Kelby, Terry White (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.32Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.38+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're looking for a book that focuses on just the most important, most useful, and most fun stuff about your iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, or iPhone 3GS--you've found it. There are basically two types of iPhone books out there: (1) The tell-me-all-about-it kind, which includes in-depth discussions on everything from wireless network protocols to advanced compression codes. (2) Then there's this book, which instead is a show-me-how-to-do-it book that skips all the confusing tech-jargon and just tells you, in plain, simple English, exactly how to use the iPhone features you want to use most. The iPhone Book is from Scott Kelby, the award-winning author of the smash bestseller, The iPod Book. Scott takes that same highly acclaimed, casual, straight-to-the-point concept and layout and brings it to learning Apple's amazing iPhone. Scott teams up once again with gadget guru and leading iPhone authority Terry White to put together a book that is an awful lot like the iPhone itself--simple to use and fun to learn. The book's layout is brilliant, with each page covering just one single topic, so finding the information you need is quick and easy, with a large full-color photo on each page so you can see exactly how it works. The first edition of this book was named Best Computer Book of 2007 and, since then, Scott and Terry have added even more tips and tricks, and made it even easier by focusing on just the most useful and most requested iPhone 4S, 4, and 3GS features (without all the tech-babble), so you can start really using your iPhone today!
- Author BiographyScott Kelby is the world's #1 best-selling author of books on photography, as well as Editor-in-Chief of Photoshop User magazine and President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. Scott is author ofThe iPod Book, The Mac OS X Leopard Book, The Digital Photography Book (vols. 1, 2 & 3), and The Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers. Terry White is a well-known gadget guru, and the man behind the popular Terry White's Tech Blog. He is host of the top-ranked Adobe Creative Suite Video Podcast, and President of MacGroup-Detroit, Michigan's largest Macintosh users' group. He is also the author of Secrets of Adobe Bridge and co-author ofInDesign CS/CS2 Killer Tips.
- Author(s)Scott Kelby,Terry White
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Out-of-print date08/01/2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.