All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRudyard Kipling's beloved adventure stories, set in the Indian jungle, have captivated children for over a century. With unforgettable characters that range from a little boy raised by wolves to a curious mongoose who saves the day by scaring away a deadly snake, Kipling's classic work has timeless appeal. Previously published as individual chapter books and w gathered into a single volume for the first time!
- Author BiographyJoseph Rudyard Kipling was born in Bombay in December of 1856 to British parents. He attended school in England, but returned to India where he worked as the assistant editor of a small newspaper. Kipling travelled widely, and published many short stories in magazines in London. After his children were born when he and his wife were living in Vermont, he wrote The Jungle Books, as well as many other works which garnered him fame. He died in January 1936 and is remembered for Just So Stories, Kim, Captains Courageous, and many other works.
- Author(s)Rudyard Kipling
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEasy Reader Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.