All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Geronimo's sister, Thea, is invited to teach a journalism class at a college on Mouse Island, she has idea that she's going to be called on to help solve a mystery. But when a student disappears, it's up to Thea and five of her students to find out what happened. A nail-biting mystery ensues, complete with secret passages, underground tunnels, and more than a few surprises along the way. Readers will love following the clues to help Thea and her new friends through their first adventure together!
- Author(s)Geronimo Stilton
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGeronimo Stilton: Thea Stilton
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight295 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.