All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated book accompanies an exhibit at gta exhibitions of ETH Zurich that focuses on artworks featuring carefully designed stages a deliberate blurring of the border between art, architecture, and performance. Creating static, yet theatrical, tableaux in which artists can highlight the interplay between the disciplines of art and architecture, the stages at the same time represent a wide range of creative approaches to art and art making, and they also offer reflections on sources of artistic inspiration, including books and films. A lasting record of a carefully and creatively curated exhibition, Theater Objects will surprise and impress architects, artists, and fans of both forms.
- Author BiographyFredi Fischli and Niels Olsen are codirectors of gta exhibitions, ETH Zurich.
- PublisherGta Verlag
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationZurich
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintGta Verlag
- Weight554 g
- Width164 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byFredi Fischli,Niels Olsen
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.