All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an insightful, wide-ranging look into the origins of an institution that has fascinated millions, Theaters of Time and Space brings new perspectives to how one educational community changed the cultural complexion of science, helped shape public attitudes toward the U.S. space program, and even contributed to policy decisions regarding allocations for future space research.
- Author BiographyJordan D. Marche II is a lecturer in astronomy at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He holds a M.A.T. in planetarium education from Michigan State University and a Ph.D. in the history and philosophy of science from Indiana University.
- Author(s)Jordan D. Marche
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.