All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionExperience theatre as a performing art and humanistic event. THEATRE: A WAY OF SEEING is an exciting introduction to all aspects of theatre: who sees it, what is seen, and where and how it is seen. The author presents the theatre experience from the viewpoint of audiences exposed to a complex, living art that involves people, spaces, plays, designs, staging, forms, language, and productions.
- Author BiographyA past president of the National Theatre Conference and the American Theatre Association and member of The College of Fellows of the American Theatre, Milly Barranger is highly regarded and a well-respected author of many books and articles on theatre and drama. She is currently Distinguished Professor Emerita of Theatre History and Theory at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Milly S. Barranger
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight655 g
- Width204 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.