All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you actually set up a theatre game? And how do you actually play it? There are many books on the subject that describe theatre games, some even show illustrations. But the only way to really understand how a theatre game works is to see it in action. In a workshop setting, Adrea Gibbs directs students of all ages in a series of creative games for learning acting skills. Skills include: Imagination, Observation, Emotional Expressiveness, Listening, Teamwork, Trust, Improvisation, Scene Structure and Development, Focus, Confidence and more. Over fifteen games and variations are demonstrated including: Name Game, Animal Farm, A Simple Piece of Fabric, Emotion Tag, Mime Alley, Improv Starters, The Bench, Concentration, The Orchestra, This Is A ...and more. An excellent resource for learning basic acting skills.
- Author(s)Adrea Gibbs
- PublisherChristian Publishers LLC
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationIA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeriwether Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight92 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.02Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.