Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionChris Baugh explores how developments and changes in techlogy have been reflected in scegraphy throughout history. Taking into account the latest research, his new edition examines moving light techlogies, the internet as a platform of performance, urban scegraphy and how scegraphy has developed as a collaborative practice.
- Author BiographyChristpoher Baugh is Emeritus Professor of Performance and Technology at the University of Leeds and Professor of Theatre at the University of Hull, UK. He is a practising scenographer and has published numerous texts on the history and theory of scenography.
- Author(s)Christopher Baugh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleTheatre and Performance Practices
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight489 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.