Theatre Talk: Voices of Irish Theatre Practitioners by Carysfort Press (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.40+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterviews with Irish theatre practitioners
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Lilian Chambers has always been passionate about theatre. She was active for many years on the amateur drama circuit and was an award-winning actor and director. She holds an M.A. in Modern Drama Studies from NUI Dublin. Ger FitzGibbon lectures in the English Department, NUI Cork and is Chair of the University's Board of Drama and Theatre Studies. He has lectured and published on the work of Brian Friel, Tom Murphy, Frank McGuinness and Sebastian Barry. He is a former board-member and director with Cork Theatre Company and a founder of Graffiti Theatre Company, of which he is currently Chair. He has written a number of plays, including The Rock Station (1992) and Sca (1999). His stage-directing includes The Birthday Party (Harold Pinter), The Shadow of a Gunman (Sean O'Casey), Accidental Death of an Anarchist (Dario Fo) and Scenes from an Execution (Howard Barker). Eamonn Jordan is a lecturer in Performing Arts at the Institute of Technology, Sligo. He is the editor of Theatre Stuff: Critical Essays on Contemporary Irish Theatre. His book The Feast of Famine: The Plays of Frank McGuinness was published in 1997. He has also written two critical commentaries for the Leaving Certificate: the first on Frank McGuinness's Someone Who'll Watch Over Me and the second on Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman. Dan Farrelly was born in Melbourne, Australia. He studied in Melbourne, Frankfurt am Main and Strasbourg and lectured at University College Dublin as a Goethe specialist. He has published several books on Goethe. For four years he was Director of the UCD Drama Studies Centre and is currently active as a translator of German classical works, including Goethe's Urfaust, Iphigenie auf Tauris, Act One of Claudine von Villa Bella, and Buchner's Woyzeck. Cathy Leeney is interested in twentieth century and contemporary Irish theatre, and in gender and performance, and directing. She is lecturer at the Drama Studies Centre at University College Dublin.
- PublisherCarysfort Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2000
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCarysfort Press Ltd.
- Series Part/Volume Number76
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintCarysfort Press
- Weight870 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDan Farrelly,Eamonn Jordan,Ger Fitzgibbon,Lilian Chambers
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.