All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis provocative book meets the supposedly 'live' practices of performance and the '-longer-live' historical past at their own dangerous crossroads. Focussing on the 'and' of the title, it addresses the tangled relations between the terms, practices, ideas, and aims embedded in these compatriot - but often oppositional - arts and acts of time.
- Author BiographyRebecca Schneider is Professor of Theatre Arts and Performance Studies at Brown University, USA. She is the author of The Explicit Body in Performance and Performing Remains: Art and War in Times of Theatrical Reenactment, as well as numerous essays. She is the Consortium Editor for The Drama Review: A Journal of Performance Studies, edited by Richard Schechner, and is co-editor with David Krasner of the book series Theater: Theory/Text/Performance.
- Author(s)Rebecca Schneider
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTheatre and
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight91 g
- Width112 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.45Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.