All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBennett explores the relationship between theatre and museums, looking particularly at the collaborative processes that intertwine these two cultural practices. She argues that discourses of performance studies can open up new avenues of inquiry about the production and reception of the museum experience and its place in contemporary culture.
- Author BiographySUSAN BENNETT is University Professor in the Department of English at the University of Calgary, Canada. She is the editor of Feminist Theatre & Performance and the author of Theatre Audiences: A Theory of Production and Reception (now in its second edition) and Performing Nostalgia: Shifting Shakespeare and the Contemporary Past.
- Author(s)Susan Bennett
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTheatre and
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight77 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.