All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe theatre has always been a place where conceptions of race and racism have been staged, shared and perpetuated. Harvey Young introduces key ideas about race, before tracing its relationship with theatre and performance - from Ancient Athens to the present day.
- Author BiographyHarvey Young is Associate Professor of Theatre and Performance Studies at Northwestern University, USA. He is the author of Embodying Black Experience, editor of The Cambridge Companion to African American Theatre and co-editor of Performance in the Borderlands and Reimagining A Raisin in the Sun: Four New Plays.
- Author(s)Harvey Young
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTheatre and
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight73 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.