All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this cutting-edge text, Trish Reid offers a concise overview of the shifting roles of theatre and theatricality in Scottish culture. She asks important questions about the relationship between Scottish theatre, history and identity, and celebrates the recent emergence of a generation of internationally successful Scottish playwrights.
- Author BiographyTRISH REID is Deputy Head of the School of Performance and Screen Studies at Kingston University, UK. She is the author of a number of articles and chapters on contemporary Scottish theatre, including 'Post Devolutionary Theatre' in The Edinburgh Companion to Scottish Drama and 'Anthony Neilson' in Modern British Playwriting: the 1990s.
- Author(s)Trish Reid
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTheatre and
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note0
- Weight91 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.