All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhy should the digital bring about ideas of progress in the theatre arts? This question opens up a rich seam of provocative and original thinking about the uses of new media in theatre, about new forms of cultural practice and artistic invation, and about the widening purposes of the theatre's cultural project in a changing digital world. Through detailed case-studies on the work of key international theatre companies such as the Elevator Repair Service and The Mission Business, Bill Blake explores how the digital is providing new scope for how we think about the theatre, as well as how the theatre in turn is challenging how we might relate to the digital.
- Author BiographyBill Blake is Assistant Professor and Director of the Program in Dramatic Literature at New York University, USA.
- Author(s)Bill Blake
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTheatre and
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight81 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.