All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book examines theatre practice that takes place within a range of health and care settings from medical training to advocacy projects for service users. Drawing on a range of case studies, the book provides insights into working practices as well as posing critical questions in relation to the field.
- Author BiographyEMMA BRODZINSKI is a Senior Lecturer in Drama and Theatre at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK. She has research interests in contemporary theatre practice and has previously published a range of work covering devising, live art and mainstream performance. She also works as a dramatherapist.
- Author(s)Emma Brodzinski
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.