All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book proposes a new way to consider theatre and performance that claims a special relationship to reality, truth and authenticity. It documents invations in devising and staging theatre and performance that takes reality as its subject, cultural shifts that have generated theatre of the real, some of its problems and some possibilities.
- Author BiographyCAROL MARTIN is Professor of Drama at Tisch School of the Arts, New York University, USA. Recent books include Dramaturgy of the Real on the World Stage. Martin is the General Editor of 'In Performance', a book series devoted to post 9/11 performance texts and plays published by Seagull Books and distributed by The University of Chicago Press. Her essays have appeared in anthologies and academic journals and have been translated into Turkish, French, Polish, Chinese, Romanian and Japanese.
- Author(s)Carol L. Martin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleStudies in International Performance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.