All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCondee has interviewed hundreds of prominent American and British directors, designers, and actors, and provides photographs and groundplans of major American theatres. Each chapter tackles a different set of problems, offering thoughtful solutions to common obstacles. Theatrical Space is a valuable resource for all directors and designers, both young and experienced. Paperback edition available April 2002.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Condee is the director of the School of Comparative Arts and associate professor of theatre at Ohio University. His articles on theatre architecture have appeared in Journal of American Theatre and Drama, Architectural Review, World Architecture, Theatre Design and Technology, and Themes in Drama.
- Author(s)William Faricy Condee
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notebibliography, index, footnotes, 23 photographs
- Weight317 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.