All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative course gives you the flexibility to deliver Key Stage 3 Religious Education however you want - both thematically and/or by religion. InspiRE comprises two parallel sets of books: Themes to InspiRE, three books (one for each year of Key Stage 3) that cover the n-statutory Programme of Study for Religious Education through an exploration of thematic issues and concepts. Religions to InspiRE, seven 'by religion' books that exemplify the themes and expand them from the points of view of the major religions of the UK. Each book is supported by an accompanying Teacher's Resource Book. Each title: - Contains a series of lessons in three major themes - each with a 'big assignment' at the end which allows you to asses pupil's progress against the eight level scale - Engages all your pupils in their learning and enable them to progress with differentiated pupil centered activities and variety of stimulus material for each lesson - Helps you teach, plan and assess learning whether you are a n-specialist or a time-strapped Religious Education teacher. Themes to Inspire Book 1 This title, explores concepts like: 'Who am I?' 'Who or what is God?' 'How did religion develop?' and 'Why is forgiveness important?'
- Author BiographySteve Clarke is an experienced teacher and consultant specialising in religious education and philosophy. He is the author of numerous books and electronic resources on world religions. He has held research fellowships in religious education and in school leadership.
- Author(s)Steve Clarke
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleINSP
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight290 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.