All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Nel Stewart returns home due to the sudden death of her mother, she realizes her beloved father, Jakob, is struggling with dementia. With the reappearance of a high-school sweetheart, deliveries from Ukraine addressed to her, and the discovery of a mysterious, vintage aquamarine gemstone, Nel senses God is pulling her into the past to restore their faith and their futures. Told partially through Jakob's flashbacks of fleeing gecide-ridden eastern Europe at the turn of the twentieth century, the vel combines elements of mystery, history, faith and romance to reveal how God redeems the broken years ... and our future.
- Author BiographyAmy K. Sorrells writes about the healing of broken places. Her passion for healing is also reflected in her role as a registered nurse for a large hospital. The award-winning writer and author of the novel, How Sweet the Sound, lives with her husband and three sons in central Indiana.
- Author(s)Amy K Sorrells
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight281 g
- Width157 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.