Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionWritten and Illustrated by Timothy D. Bellavia Using a more tradition illustration format, readers are introduced to Sage's sisters - both aliens - help a young boy named Theo who has lost all of his hair due to medical treatments. There is a surprise ending and the sisters reinforce empathy, esteem and equity.
- Author BiographyTimothy D. Bellavia is an award winning children's author, illustrator and educator. He lives and works in New York City.
- Author(s)Timothy D Bellavia
- PublisherT.I.M.M.-E. Company, Incorporated
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintT.I.M.M.-E. Company, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.