All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionAlex Nelson, a religious studies professor at a Southern California university, finds himself partnered with FBI special agent Victoria Navarro in a dangerous search for a new group of True Believers convinced that they are the hand of God to establish a Theocracy in America. They discover that radical Islamic fundamentalists are t the only True Believers seeking to establish a Theocracy.
- Author BiographyRonald L. Farmer lives in New Mexico, The Land of Enchantment, with his novelist-essayist wife, Patricia, and their furry mews, Monet. After teaching religious studies at the University of Missouri, Columbia, and the University of Cincinnati, he served as the inaugural holder of the Irvin C. and Edy Chapman Chair at Chapman University in Orange, California. Now enjoying his encore career -the first five years of which were spent living on the beautiful central coast of Ecuador-he divides his time between teaching online religious studies courses for Brandman University (a member of the Chapman University System) and writing. He is the author of two non-fiction books (Beyond the Impasse: The Promise of a Process Hermeneutic, and Revelation), two novels (Awakening and Theocracy), and five dozen articles and essays.
- Author(s)Ronald L Farmer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.