All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'This is an account of a zoographic reconnaissance through the Brazilian hinterland.' (Theodore Roosevelt) In this book Theodore Roosevelt describes the scientific discovery, scenic tropical vistas, and exotic flora and fauna experienced during the Roosevelt-Rondon Scientific Expedition into the Brazilian jungle he attended in 1913. Roosevelt was one of the most famous presidents of the United States of America. But his achievements as a naturalist, explorer, hunter, author, and soldier though are as much a part of his fame as any office he held as a politician.
- Author(s)Theodore Roosevelt
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight576 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.